· Must use the Bruin for Bruin logo (which can be downloaded from this site). Limited rights are granted to contributing artists to use the “Bruin for Bruin” name/logo solely in connection with their participation in the Bruin for Bruin information effort.
· Must incorporate #BruinForBruin
· Designs should reflect the artists’ expressions of Bruin for Bruin, whether that be mask wearing, distancing, hand washing, building UCLA community and other promotions of safe behavior.
· Designs may include original illustrations of the UCLA campus and buildings, or artistic interpretations of the word Bruin or acronym UCLA.
Technical specifications for artwork submission:
· Please submit as: .ai, .eps, .jpg, .png or .svg
· Electronic files submitted should be no larger than 5MB
· If entry is in an artistic medium, such as sculpture, or other non-2D rendition, artist will need to submit a photograph of the entry.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com